[Dailydrool] UK Basset Hound Welfare Calendar Girl for June

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 01:02:45 PDT 2009

I dont think I have ever seen Alice's owners post on DD, but maybe you are lurkers?  If you are on DD, I do apologise for telling your story for you :-)    -   I just had to share  her story, she looks such a dear.
Alice came into Welfare at the age of 6-7.   She had suffered with glaucoma since the age of 4 and had lost her sight, but the glaucoma pressure continued to be high and she was in a lot of pain, so both eyes were removed.  She was eventually re-homed and she now lives with another blind basset and a stroppy rabbit. (!!)   We think you are just lovely, Alice!  Here is her pic:

http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss191/cornishstumpy/basset%20hound%20welfare/?action=view&current=032.jpg

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x