[Dailydrool] To Ron and Bev

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 21:30:43 PDT 2009

We are going into drool producting hyperdrive starting immediately!  You and Bev are in emergency need! I have seen that Maggie book before (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Tao-of-Maggie/Bill-Stanton/e/9780740738579/?itm=1) and the one the author did before that (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0740712160/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used) but I think it's only in used copies, i.e., out of print.  I'm glad it was able to help you out when you needed it most.  Sounds like you guys are really knee deep in it right now :(  Condolences to you and your wife on the passing of your brother-in-law.

PS I just ordered both books by Bill Stanton and Deer Aint Peggy (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1419690922/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance)