[Dailydrool] OEBE in training, uh huh

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:50:52 PDT 2009

Most of you know that Annie Belle has the initials WC after her name meaning Wild Child.  She has to be an Evil Knievel.  Flies over the back of the couch like it is six inches off the ground instead of 33 inches high.  Then she jumps over to the love seat in front of the window, a space of four feet or so.  When she and Jennei Mae play chase the spare bed ends up over by the window, sometimes the whole bed sometimes just the mattress.  Jennei can't jump very high so she does the next best things...dig and chew!  Like sprinkler heads that have to be replaced($), and today when I came home for lunch, she had dried mud all over her muzzle and ears.  She wouldn't say a thing, but I noticed she had dug up what "used to be" a small rose bush by the fence and since it had rained, water had pooled up about 4 inches deep.  And her prints managed to come in the house thru the lving room on the carpet.  So Potentate Roland at OEBE headquarters , start taking notes.  At least they don't get into the garbage(sh!)  These two will most likely only make princess status by dressing like one!  Bet Pawcasso blossom shakes her head at the bridge ever day wondering if they will ever settle down.