[Dailydrool] Frank the tank art and a medium bit of chatter

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:42:43 PDT 2009

I am only skimming lately, but I am intrigued by the Frank the Tank art.  That download would be something I would love to play with, but I have a Mac, and it is a windows program.  Sigh!  My sister and I just bought some Dottie Elliot Art prints, so cute, and she was the artist who painted our "At the Vet's" portrait of all my 8 hounds wrecking my Vet's waiting room.  Laurie Valko sculpted our hounds, and David Dowbyhuz did a portrait of Max, but I sure would like to play with that media chance program.  Short of killing my computer by trying to install a windows program onto a Mac, I will have to let the real artists do my work, and I will just play with print shop.  Mom keeps me pretty much housebound, and I rather compute and be artiste than watch tv.  Or I could CLEAN, if Nigel would just let me.  All these hounds conspire against the Vacuum, and it is so frustrating to be barked at for the entire process, plus, they all plant their stubborn bodies where I want to clean, that it is so difficult.  Then Mom gets upset from all the barking, and what used to be done in a couple of hours takes days. Sigh again.  As these hounds are getting older, they are not getting smarter, but much more obnoxious.  Maybe they sense mine and my sister's growing weakness in strength and spirit in our struggles with Mom, and they are taking advantage.  Pumpkin, for example, will put herself in the exact spot to where I wish to travel, EVERY TIME, as if she psychically knows that she is interrupting my plan.  The only things that could be worse would be if I didn't have Mom or any one of these hounds because they are my life, and while they challenge me, in the long run, they truly are making me stronger.
Last month was a good month since the credit card bill was $1000.00 less than normal since there were not so many trips to the Vet.  I "only" have 8 reasonably health hounds, so God Bless you rescue people, and all those who donate to them.  I am not soliciting money for myself, but, please, if you can, donate to the rescue of your choice.  They really need the money, and they help so many homeless hounds!!!!
Healing and safety drool to all in need, and my most sincere condolences to all who lost a beloved friend, furry or otherwise.  I apologize for not being more personal, but I do care for you all, and my thoughts and well wishes are immediately sent in spirit when asked for when I read a post about a health issue or loss.
I must make it a point, for my next, whenever it will be post, to tell a funny story.  I feel like I am just complaining all the time, and I don't wish it to sound this way.  I feel blessed, albeit, challenged, but I am a Virgo, so that can explain something about my tone of posting.  I will work on getting "lighter" all in body, soul and mind.
Love, peace and drool,
Jackie and the hounds