[Dailydrool] Basset of the Week

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:27:34 PDT 2009

Hi all, first healing drool to all four and two leggers out there.  Ms.
Beasley is shedding like crazy and drooling buckets, it's summer and she
loves laying out in the sun.  Soon she will have a new deck and ramp to
sunbathe and rule over her world.  Right now she is asleep on her favorite
bed in the computer room, she can see outside and the window is open so she
can "talk" to her subjects....LOL

Anyway, I am really posting because there is the sweetest basset hound named
Sopheena in the running for BOTW.  I voted for her and right now she is in
the lead with 22 votes, I think.  I don't know her owners, but I think she
deserves the votes.  She looks like a senior and we all know seniors are
precious.

Congrats to Pw. Justin on receiving his royal title and for turning 18.
Synthia, Mango looks beautiful and yes, she deserves hearing those words and
any kind words for the rest of her life.

Snooters,
Ruthie Beattie & Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver