[Dailydrool] listening bassets...

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 13:46:31 PDT 2009

hmmm.  not while they are in our fenced in yard.  i have to say magic words to get their attention.  waving a tissue can also get their attention because it is something they like to chew...

however, when we are away from home, Schroeder listens like a champ to me.  I don't know what the deal is, probably a security thing I would bet.

some times at night i would swear those bassets are deaf.  Sophie will at least acknowledge me by wagging her tail and will listen to me except if she is eating poop because she knows she is wrong.  UGH.

Schroeder will sit up on the hill by the garden and just look at me with his ears all perky, but never move.  It is a little more bull headed than Sophie though.

Oh well. I would still rather talk to my dogs than most people some days, even if they don't listen all that well.

we send the drool to all in need.

xo,
Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder and little Miss Sophie Dofey..