[Dailydrool] 2:15

cpb112 at 2access.net cpb112 at 2access.net
Mon Mar 2 18:06:54 PST 2009

Dear Bev, Debbie, and all other harassed foodslaves out there,
2:15 is NOT too early;  correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it our buddy
Jimmy Buffet who said................it's 5:00 somewhere?????  So much
heart healing to you Bev and to Dadperson.  Also Drool to all others in
need.  I love this whole gang on the Drool.

Paula - slave to Samantha Josephine the latest Ohio Diva in training
PS - Bill, I swear I think she is channeling the magnificent Angela!!!  Am
I in trouble?????