[Dailydrool] 2:15

Charlie Meyer charlie at droolassicpark.com
Tue Mar 3 06:51:51 PST 2009

The slave, a Parrothead long before there were 'Parrotheads',
instinctively cites the inspirational words of Brother Jimmy:

"It's always on five in Margaritaville."

He slings gin. He would drink after us but never after a customer.

Piglet OEBE

On Mar 3, 2009, at 9:42 AM,Paula wrote:
>  cpb112 at 2access.net
> Subject: [Dailydrool] 2:15
> To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
>
> Dear Bev, Debbie, and all other harassed foodslaves out there,
> 2:15 is NOT too early;  correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it our
> buddy
> Jimmy Buffet who said................it's 5:00 somewhere?????

Charlie Meyer
West Virginia Coordinator
Basset Rescue of Old Dominion, Inc. (BROOD)
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV

Basset Hound Rescue: Work With Women. Pick Up Dogs.