[Dailydrool] lumps

Renee Kummerer msbbeabear at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 15:18:55 PDT 2009

Ruby Reds is lumpy too.  She has them under her skin on her belly and other places on her body.  She has had a big one as big as a baseball for years on one side of her butt near her tail.  The vet said it is a fatty tumor and is not in anyway affecting her.  It did burst open some about a year ago and went down a litle, but in no time it came back up again.   It dosen't seem to bother her and like someone said, the risk of anesthesia is not worth taking.  Sometimes I wish I could open it up and scrape out the fat.   When they open up they remind me of crisco. Stange things   Anyone know what causes them?
Renee