[Dailydrool] Hey from Missy Johnson...

Missy Johnson missyjohnson at me.com
Tue Mar 10 15:18:47 PDT 2009

Just wanted to remind everyone of the Tristate's Boardwaddle Woofle
that is going on now. I am also very honored to have a print of my
Capn' Paws in the Woofle so go check it  and all the awesome goodies
up for bid at the Woofle link below...Also, wanted to announce another
new fundraising design of PW Xandy Bear who is the Boardwaddle GM this
year...Was very excited to be asked by her Mom to create the PW in all
her glory as GM and beauty...She has all the details right down to her
tiara! PW's cafepress.com shop is loaded with lots of goodies to
purchase and help homeless houndies...Thanks again for all the
wonderful requests for new logos and fundraising designs...I am truly
humbled by the kindness and warm reception you have given my work...I
even heard from Diane in Ireland to let me know that Llewis' and
Nigel's designs are being worn with basset pride...Remember
fundraising designs receive 50% of the proceeds so let's help the PW
make some money for her houndie friends...

Tristate Woofle link

http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html

  PW Xandy Bear's fundraising shop link

http://www.cafepress.com/PWXandyBear