[Dailydrool] atopica

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:10:23 PDT 2009

I spent a big chunk of change, willing to do anything for Pierre, and we tried atopica, but it invaded his digestive system to a level that it was not worth continuing the drug, and he was still itchy on it.  It was a good try.  Believe you me, I am all for a restful peace at the bridge if this is what my beloved is telling me he wants, but I really want to keep trying on his behalf because this is what he is telling me, for instance, just right now he is grrrring me for a massage, so master has called and slave must respond....
Jackie