[Dailydrool] things we do for our babies...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:31:05 PST 2009

Santana gets a gluc. chond. tab with his 2 meals.  Well he thinks they are a
treat and gobbles them up and chases them across the floor as they
roll--it's very cute to see.  Well today this one went under the
fridge......I thought It did but wasn't sure so I didn't want to give him
another thinking "what if he did eat it and found something else under the
fridge" then he gets too much. Daddy said "he is tricking you!" So there I
go moving the fridge out of its nook......he is looking and sniffing as I
moved the fridge & i was thinking "OMG it's a small wait BIG furry ball I
need to vacuumm" but knew his tablet was more important to him. So all in
all I moved the fridge that I usually ask the DH to move but I managed this
time because it was for my Santana......Yup it was under the fridge!

What a well trained Basset Slave hehe

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face