[Dailydrool] Vent (long)

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Mar 3 09:55:30 PST 2009

Bev,

You vent for all of us that have seen similar things, for those that rescue
those furkids that we can and for all us that would give our last dollar to
care for our furbabies.  You vent for all of us that have done everything
possible to fight against the medical issues only to lose those battles.
You vent for all of us that would put our lives in jeopardy to save our beloved furkidz.

These people should never be allowed to ever have another pet.  They
 have no concept nor care about the committment it takes.  In my opinion
that have no regard for life at all.    I am now venting right along side you.
If they were my neighbors I would be right in their faces and it would not
be a pretty scene with my Irish redheaded temper.

Continued heart healing drool  and Belly Rubs to your boys,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle, Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles
and our forever angel and baby boy Tucker