[Dailydrool] Lurkers and New Recruits

Judy Berryhll fool4bassets at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 10:38:26 PST 2009

I know we all enjoy the regular features of the DD, I can't wait to get home from work and read the latest news and funny experiences of our many regular contributors, they help to deal with stress and I can't imagine life without them, but . . .
I've been thinking about all the Droolers out there who are lurkers and the new recruits who are shy, hesitant to send in their opinions and experiences. Maybe you think they aren't special enough to tell about, or maybe you are challenged when it comes to spelling, etc.
If so, maybe you could use "word speller" on your computer program or a regular dictionary and just send a line or two, let us know who you are and where you are from. Why did you choose a Basset hound (or want to have one), or just comment about someone else's comment?  I have a feeling there are a lot of tales to tell out there, maybe  you'll start a thread that will be entertaining for us all. Please consider taking the plunge and jumping in. I know many others are eager to hear your stories or just know who you are.
Archie says, Aroooo, who are yooooo?
Judy & Archie in Fresno, Ca