[Dailydrool] update on flash the senior in OK

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Sat Mar 14 19:26:13 PDT 2009

We are sad to report that the shelter put Flash down. When they came in this morning, they found him sick and depressed.. They decided to put him down. We were told that he was a shelter favorite so we hope that they were there for him at the end.
Thank you for so many offers of help. We were putting things in motion but we couldnt act fast enough. I think that Flash died of a broken heart from his family dumping him at a kill shelter.

i can only hope that he is happy at the bridge and welcomed by so many drool hounds who came before him.

Hug your babies a little harder tonight and say a prayer for Flash. We did try had to give him that second chance at life in his twilight years but it wasnt meant to be.