[Dailydrool] New Basset Trivia Query...

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Sun Mar 15 00:57:12 PDT 2009

This one took me by suprise.  I do actually think I know most  Hollywood
Basset Trivia by now given all the oddities of my life etc.  It's  new to me, but
maybe not to others, so I pose the question:

What writer/composer of the biggest Hollywood TV series theme song of all
time, has always had and loved bassets?

(The biggest of all time was a bio write up - might be "one of the biggest"
but everyone knows the tune - and I mean everyone.)

I always love finding out about basset lovers who shaped my world!
Seems as tho every time we find out about a new one, you have to think -
Ahhh, that makes sense because I LOVED that song (or movie, or book or
whatever).  Basset Lovers really do shape the world we live in.
Always amazes my fellow rescues of other breeds just how popular the basset
really is!

Come on - take a guess!!!

Dawn
Daphneyland
Where the wild Duke roams - awaiting his new foodslaves flight - stay
tuned......
_www.barniatdaphneyland.org_ (http://www.barniatdaphneyland.org)