[Dailydrool] brudder Elwood's toebones

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 15 02:49:07 PDT 2009

Deer Brudder Elwood--

      Jes' want yoo to no dat--It's not reely so bad ta get dos toebones done while you r put "out" a little while.  That very thing happened to me las yer.  NOW, I've got a nice groomer guy that helps me keep dem short enough fer da mama.  I juss like to go dere to see dem odder dogs he has...My mama's such a wuss and can't do it hersself. (got her trained fer sure!)  I think I've got dat same attertude you speak of. Don't wurry--Maybe you can use dis one to get sum of dat stuff frum da "golden arches" place.

Bianca of Elizabeth City,NC