[Dailydrool] info needed

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 15 07:37:29 PDT 2009

Cheryl,
about the rasied bed situation with Radar.
I don't know if you are working on training him to stay out of the beds,
but as a temp solution, how about putting up a wrie fence.  You can get the
metal poles from Home Debit.....did I say Debit,  meant Depot,  or Lowes and
also wire to attach to it, to keep him out of the beds until he learns to
not get in them.   It is fairly inexpensive and it is sturdy enough for
bassets.
On the other hand, if you are as lousy at training as I am....which is why I
love the seniors so much,  and looking for a long term solution,  I don't
have one of those.   Although I have used the packing tape,  laying it
sticky side up on furniture to keep them of it,  they do not like putting
their feet up and getting tape stuck on their little paws.  Probably won't
work with the rain,  but just thought of it, so wanted to pass it along.
Good luck!
wen
www.seniorhoundsabound.org

2 bathed as of 10:30 and 10 to go!  (Nah,  really only doing 2-3 more
today!)