[Dailydrool] how Justin came to live with us

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Mar 19 04:25:42 PDT 2009

Good afternoon,

Healing drool to all in need.

 For +_ 12 years there were no animal or caged birds at home. The reason
being we sold the house we lived in to a restraunt owner.

The house had pressed ceilings in all rooms and yellow wood floors
throughout with underfloor heating in winter and cooling in summer in
all rooms. The restraunt is still going strong. We moved to a top floor
apartment in a high rise apartment. The out door area was almost as big
if not bigger than the apartment with 360 degree views of Johannesburg
,Sandton and the neighbouring town Pretoria. We surrounded the patio
with about 50 trees of all sorts in various type containers around the
outside area railings and wall. Friends of ours were going away and
asked us to look after there mutt. The poor dog could not grasp the
concept of the lift

And we were always worried that he might spot something and jump over in
excitement. It was then decided no hounds in the apartment. At the house
we had a Great Dane named Elizabeth and a totally black basset named
Jason except for the snow white tip at the end of the tail. Our four
legged family members were dognapped one afternoon and driven away never
to be seen again.

We think the Great Dane's breeders stole them .After leaving flatland we
bought a home in Brakpan many kilometers out of town+_65 .My nephew of 5
was visiting one week end and he decided with William that I should have
a hound once again. They knew of a breeder who had a litter of hounds
4-6 moths old. Breeder believed in buppies staying with mama for as long
as possible so that they were properly socialized and disciplined before
leaving. We had first pick not that we had much to do with that because
Justin picked us. From day 1 when we took him home in the car he loved
traveling and has done so extensively but that is another posting.

Justin I recognized a good meal ticket when I saw it

Jade I too  have one now.

Slaves Johnathan and William.