[Dailydrool] ear ache?

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 13:07:16 PDT 2009

Hollyberry (Now 19 weeks old) loves to flop on the kitchen floor while I work in the kitchen.  She waits for her raw carrot treat when I open the refrigerator and just generally likes to be where the food activity takes place. This morning while getting breakfast I was trying out a new pair of tennis shoes, and thinking that the left one felt like it had a little bump on the heel. About that time my 16 year old grandson came in the kitchen...took one look at Holly and said "Grandma,you are standing on Holly's ear!"  So much for the bump in the shoe I had been feeling....I felt terrible but as soon as I jumped off Holly went cheerfully on her way without batting a droopy eye...good thing she loves me.  After the Pomeranian, I must get used to those great big ears...
Maggie Honnold
Honnold's Hound and Furkitty farm