[Dailydrool] sweet potato treats

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:15:29 PDT 2009

Thanks for posting the directions for the sweet potato treats.  I tried
them last night.  I had them in the over for 3 hours and even let them
set a while with the oven off, but I could never get them to crisp.  So
today I just put some in the microwave between paper towels to try and
crisp them.  Well, boy did they ever crisp!!  My house is full of smoke
and I have company coming for the weekend (just my sister and nephew but
still).  So, here I sit with all the window open in 40 degree weather
with the wind whipping through to clear the smell and smoke.  Oh yeah, I
also ordered a dehydrator.

Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Kita