[Dailydrool] Update on the Out of Africa Bassets

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sat Mar 21 05:14:47 PDT 2009

Karen,

I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how things were going.  It sounds like you're getting on pretty well and everyone is adjusting to the new reality.

I know security is a big issue in the less populated areas of South Africa. Having the hounds should help in that regard!  Our daughter and son-in-law live in town here, with a fairly rough neighborhood just a few blocks away. A good friend who is a local policeman, told them their two dogs provide more security than any alarm system or door locks they could put in.

It was good to hear from you!

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the Tank
Central Virginia, USA