[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel Llewis an Cooper

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:34:44 PDT 2009

We bin skammed.
We thinkin she cleenin cawse ob compknee. nope. The worserest fing in  da
world happent. She drove away dis mornin wif da two-legger girl an come beke
wif sumfin callt a
Puppy.
It look kinda like we but teef like shark.
Llewis reely fraid ob it. He grrrrs at it an runs away. Big chikie my Llewis
is. YES YOU IS,so quit sayin yu ain't. I seen you run away.
me, Nigel, hab not decided abot it yet.
Mr. Cooper Sir, he think it grate. Yeah well waitll it bite he feet. Den he
not fink it so grate.

It named Conley. It gots anodder name too. I forgits it. I tired. Very
strange day.

Lob to one an all
Nigel (an Llewis an Cooper.)  (oh all right an Conley.)