[Dailydrool] Momma Tuesday

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 20:26:52 PDT 2009

I've been busy with springbreak taking care of animals[I have a petsitting business]. I was catching up on drools and read about Wednesday's Mom Tuesday. We are so sad. In reading Becky's posts I see where Wednesday gets her stubburn streak. As I look at Wednesday sleeping I am just so sad. I will tell the tomorrow. Our prayers are with Reed and Becky and all the kids. I thank them again for blessing me with Tuesday's precious Wednesday. Lisa, Wednesday and Booty