[Dailydrool] The Magic Bullet Fund

Laurita Deanda lbainbridge2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 19:50:28 PDT 2009

Hello, I am a returning member and would like to post a link to a very important organization. The Magic Bullet Fund is a organization that depends on the generosity of donors to provide funding for people who cannot afford life saving Chemotherapy for their dogs with cancer.
The Magic Bullet Fund accepts donations for dogs and sends the money directly to the veterinarian. All donations are tax deductible. They accept any amount, no amount is too small. If everyone donated a couple of dollars the funds would quickly add up.  Once the amount is reached for your dog,  already determined by your veterinarian, any money left over is given to the other dogs in need.

This is a wonderful organization and a relief to know that if you one day need help for your best friend they will be there to help you.

My basset hound Mooba is fighting Lymphoma . The Magic Bullet Fund has been assisting him,
Please visit the Magic Bullet Fund at www.themagicbulletfund.org  and read about Laurie Kaplan the founder the organization and how she started this wonderful organization, while you are there be sure to check out Mooba and see how beautiful he is and read about his progress and needs.
www.themagicbulletfund.org

Thank you, Rita