[Dailydrool] BBR - PUPPY UPDATES!!!!!!

Lisa bucksnort at buckbasset.com
Fri Mar 27 14:36:20 PDT 2009

PUPPY updates:

Almost 4 weeks old- Gretchen's puppies (http://www.buckbasset.com/bbrpups.htm) are starting to explore their world outside of the kiddie pool.   They are eating gruel 3 times a day.  They are no longer diving in with their whole faces which means less clean up for Gretchen!!  After a meal they pile up and chew on each others ears and paws and then fall asleep until the next meal. Gretchen is wanting to spend more time with people and less with her puppies which will make it easier to put weight on her. The puppies are growing closer to needing their first series of vaccinations! Please help BBR support these little beauties by contributing to Gretchen's fund at http://www.firstgiving.com/bbrgretchen!

 Daisy's pups- 1 week old (http://imageevent.com/buckbasset/daisypuppies). The surviving boy and girl are going really good.  They are both nursing on Daisy with just a little assistance in finding a nipple.   We have been feeding them every two hours but are now backing off to every 3 hours and only if they are not getting enough by nursing.  They both feel really solid and are lively.  Much improvement in the week since they were born. Donations made to Gretchen's fund (http://www.firstgiving.com/bbrgretchen) can also go towards Daisy and her babies!!

Do;t forget! The exclusive Spring Into Summer with BBR t-shirts are only available to order through APRIL 5th!! Go to https://services.gladstone-tech.com/bbr_sis/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1 for ordering details. All proceeds from the t-shirt sales will go to help support the BBR puppies! Are you in Minneosta (or traveling there) and want to attend? The event is on April 25th and details (including lodging info) can be found at :
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/bbr_sis/.

We thank you so much for your support of BBR! We are proud to say we have the Daily Drool family as friends and supporters!!

Lisa R and the Boyz!