[Dailydrool] more Basset necklaces are in

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 27 15:26:23 PDT 2009

Hi all,  thanks to the response from Droolers,  I have ordered more necklaces and they are waiting for new homes!

Please see them at http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/shop/category?CategoryID=629

I have tried several ways to take pictures and really cannot do them justice,  so please excuse my amateur photo skills.  Even the best of cameras cannot make you a pro!  :(

I can also get Beagles, Boxers and Bulldog silhouettes, along with a photo of your very own hound if that is your preference!  Also,  the Senior Houndsabound logo is available although not shown.

AND, the really good part!  The price has been reduced due to a bit of renegotiation with my vendor.  Only  12 each!

So, you really can shop in this economy and have a little fun still.
100%, after I pay my vendor goes to the old hounds here at Senior Houndsabound.  They would be very grateful if you bought one and moreso if you actually wanted a photo of one of them on your necklace!!!

Dallas says, "me,me,me,me!!!"

aroos,
wen
www.seniorhoundsabound.org

The Bounders continually drool for those in need, knowing how lucky they are to have landed in a safe home for their senior years.   Adopt a Senior Basset today and learn what love is!