[Dailydrool] Nigel and Llewis -- portraits over my desk!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 16:16:42 PDT 2009

I LOVED the artwork of Nigel and Llewis that's available on lots of items
through Cafe Press, but I couldn't find what I was looking for -- I wanted
something that I could frame and hang above my computer.  So here's what I  did --
and it turned out GREAT!

I ordered one greeting card of each of them.  (A bonus about ordering
greeting cards is that they only charge minimal postage, instead of the standard
for t-shirts etc., so I got both of them for $1.55 s&h total.)

Then I put the two cards side by side in an 8x10 frame (the cards are 5x7)
that I picked up at Wal-Mart, and -- ta da! -- for about $10 total, I have a
wonderful framed tribute to our boyz that I can look at all the time
(especially  when I'm reading about their adventures).

Just wanted to share this, in case anyone else wanted to try the same  thing!
 Here are the two Cafe Press webpages to order from -- scroll  down until you
get to "Cards & Stationery," (Nigel) or "Cards, Prints, &  Calendars,"
(Llewis) and then look for the single greeting card (3.69 for Nigel,  2.99 for
Llewis).  You can order both of them on one order and pay  together.

By the way, does Llewis know that Nigel's card costs more than his?!?

_http://shop.cafepress.com/design/32542445_
(http://shop.cafepress.com/design/32542445)       (Nigel)

_http://www.cafepress.com/AMJShop_ (http://www.cafepress.com/AMJShop)
(Llewis)

The drawings are adorable and really capture the spirits of these special
little characters!

Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)

**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.  Try
the new Email Toolbar now!