[Dailydrool] Basset Quirks

Sally K. Russell sally at slokr.com
Fri Mar 27 17:44:36 PDT 2009

Love this topic:

Browser will come into our bedroom around 5:00 a.m. and get my husband up.  Not to let him out but to walk him back to his bed in the living room where he likes to spend the night.  He will not sleep in our room but prefers this nightly ritual.  He will then immediately go back to sleep until we arise.

Pixel will enter every room in the house looking for any changes in the room.  Any bag, box, piece of furniture out-of-place she will immediately spy and stare backing off until she feels comfortable.  Bassets in the FBI anyone?

Sally Russell