[Dailydrool] Basset Quirks

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Mon Mar 30 07:39:37 PDT 2009

Our Zeke Claude Von Dog , has perfected his food begging technique to a fine science. First he will velcro himself to you looking up at you longingly like he thinks you are the best person ever.   When that doesn't work, he will go into the next room within sight and give that long distance yearning look, maybe even lay down and roll his eyes  up at you. When he still gets no results, he will walk over to his FULL FOOD BOWL , select a piece, walk over within sight and throw it up in the air , as if to say "I'll trade ya!" He then eats the selected morsel begrudgingly. What a silly actor. If bassets got Oscars for the best preformance in a begging role, I think he would be nominated.   Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets