[Dailydrool] The sofa creep

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 28 02:00:17 PDT 2009

<<Millie will attempt to climb onto laps on the people-sofa so slowly, so steathfully, you hardly know its happening>>

Oh yes! I know this one. Clara is a true master of the sofa creep. I did not allow the dogs on the sofa, but family and guests would suddenly realise the dog they had been patting was somehow on their laps! LOL Then, of course, Rolph would stand there being all hurt because she was on the sofa and he was on the floor. Eventually I bought a throw and let them up ONLY when invited (although Clara's working on that).

I am glad to say Clara is now 95% over her tummy troubles of last week. her tum has settled, but she is not quite back up to full energy yet. Soon, I'm sure.

Drool to Barney, and all the others who need it, including Amy's baby Ian and the lady whose first oncologist was so useless.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK