[Dailydrool] Drool and some responses...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 07:28:05 PDT 2009

Deer Conley,
Not only r u a handsum houndie boy but u r smart and clebber, too.  My
Mama used 2 hab a gate to keep we off da carpet in da libin' room - I
say iffen u can't lib in dere and rowl arown and scratchy da back how
can it be da libbin room?  Anyroo, her did not wanna put da nails inna
da doorway so's she gotta wun which just sorta bwocked da doorway.  It
werrked fer awhil den I figgurd out dat I cud just jump OBER it so's I
did, n' tole ebberybdy else dat twick.  Deliwah Goody Four Paws did not
but her lernt to moob it wif her nose.  Bwaaaahaaaa....Now we hab da
kind wut is naled in...patooey...Keep ups da gud work, bupster!    Lub
and snooters,  Daisy

Mama here - Tink and Tank are sooooo cute.  Nothing like a Basset
Buppie at that age....so smushy!

Healing drool to all who are sick and anyone else who needs it,
especially those with ill houndies.

Hugs,
Sandi - Mamaslave to The Belles and The Boys - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer
and Dudley.