[Dailydrool] basset quirk

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 29 10:21:52 PDT 2009

Hello all,

Thought I would share another basset quirk, it seems my boys prefer shower water to any other. As soon as I exit the shower, (it is an open walk in type), they race in lapping at the water drops left on the tile. It is very comical to watch and hear, fast and furious lapping (in stereo sound )and circling around till all is dry, each one trying to get "MORE" of the tasty treat than the other, all most in basset 500 fashion.

Someone posted about an Easter basset related event in the Dallas/Fort Worth area a while back and I can't seem to find it. Would you mind emailing me off list about the details????   Thanks a nickzillion : )

Happy Spring to all!!

Ali slave to Cody and Elliot