[Dailydrool] Update on Mom with parvo and Pups (2 ATB) in AZ Basset Rescue

Kim Bruck bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sun Mar 29 13:36:31 PDT 2009

You may have seen the post about the female we took in and her 9
pups....here is an update.

Paris (the female mom) has parvo and needs lots of healing drool sent
her way.  I'm sad to report that two of the pups didn't make it but 7
are remaining and being bottle fed every two hours by their foster home
and other volunteers.

The mom had no medical care at all prior to coming to AZBHRand she needs
your healing drool and the pups too so they get strong and healthy.

Donations are appreciated at www.azbassetrescue.com via paypal and
mailing a check to AZBHR Mom and Pups P O Box 3056 Gilbert AZ 85299

Thank you for all the hounds of Arizoan Basset Hound Rescue,
Kim Bruck, President