[Dailydrool] Helping Beau

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon May 4 08:02:18 PDT 2009

Come on Droolers, vote for Beau in this contest he is only 500 votes behind
if everyone reading this right now (not later when I don't remember) but
right now click the link and check the box to vote for Beau he will be
ahead.

This is the easiest voting thing I have ever seen, no comfirming emails no
adding your info for spam one click and you are done.

Besides see Beau in is way kewl hat is worth the click alone. (wonder where
I can get a hat like that) How can you not go see him he is the cutest.

**
*http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/dogs/09/04/11/beau-0?page=13*
**

**
** Bobby

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr