[Dailydrool] Nudgie, Drool, Singing hounds and Elder Clara

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon May 4 16:10:04 PDT 2009

Momma here, we send condolences to Dawn and Rich for the loss of Nudgie, we are so sorry for your loss.

Heidi, we are sending drool for Buford, and plenty of strength for you, we know the stress of a sick hound is so hard, please know we are thinking of you-

More dool for Mango-gosh we have the paws crossed here too, we need some good news on our houndies, and some calm days for the slaves-

We got a box today from Katie Poore and the gang, we have hooted and laughed-a singing basset, holding a guitar. singing On The Road Again, traveling music for our upcoming trip to the Waddle. Katie, we are going to mount it on Elwoods traveling crate, we thank you so much for thinking of us--This is just adorable-Elwood thinks he should be able to "play" with it----we plan on showing it off at the waddle for sure!!

I think Elder Clara is having some mental issues. I would like your thoughts---

On Sunday nite we usually have a bit of ice cream or something after the young boys go to bed, our Senior Time. Ol Bob LOVES ice cream, so Hubby always shares his with Bob, Clara and Daisy-you notice I didn't say I share-well, last night they had ice cream, Clara got her bellyrubs and headed for her perch, Daisy was on here beloved couch. Ol Bob headed for the dog door, out for his nightly stroll. Daisy decided to join, stood up on the couch to jump down, and all of a sudden Elder Clara came off the perch at warp speed galloped across the floor and growled at Daisy, stood in front of where she was going to jump down. It startled us so much Hubby jumped off the couch, yelled at Clara, looked at me and said now what the hell was that??? Clara gave him the eye, Daisy gave Clara the eye, Elder Clara smiled and went back to the perch. Elder Clara galloping for anything other than food is rare, but this was a sight to behold.
Is she having a senior moment?
Is she feeling her oats?
Any idea's??? If Brudder Elwood would of seen her move this fast, even he would be amazed.
She has now slept all day, must of worn her out.

We send drool to all in need,

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts