[Dailydrool] Congratulations Daughter Of Zack ....

laumag at mts.net laumag at mts.net
Mon May 4 17:12:18 PDT 2009

CBL wrote:
> Saturday Anna was Winner Bitch (yes, they do, almost
> as much as losers) for a major. She is now to be addressed as the
> honorable Champion Rebec's Syndiana Jones.

Drum roll .... this is my Zack's daughter. Yippee!!! Zack actually grumbled a few things, when I told him about his daughter. However, I think he was more annoyed that interloper Sky took his favorite chair.

Congratulations from a few hundred miles North ... Laurie and Daddy Zack and the New Girl, Sky