[Dailydrool] Drool and more

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 20:40:37 PDT 2009

We are so sorry to hear that another great Drool Basset has left for the bridge.  The girls are sending soft snooters and heart healing drool to the family of Nudgie.

We hope that Mango and Buford can get their health problems licked and be back to full basset force soon.

We also hope that Phillip has found his way home.

Where is Paul?  We offered a place on the floor or couch or wherever if need be.  I hope he is safe and getting lots of love tonight.

We are sending lots of drool(many bones were chewed in the making of this drool) so there should be enough to sling far and wide or at least enough to gom up yet another pair of pants.

Sleepy snooters from Ninja(He's my daddy and you can't hab him, Marley.)

Marley(I don't want him, I'll just get the best place in the bed--so there.)

Maggie(I lubs bones, I lubs bones and dey allllllllll mine.)

and Shelby(I had to sweep wif da mama last night.  My boy wasn't home.  Mama's bed not bery gud.)

Mom -I just want to sleep without a load of hair and drool on my legs.  Yes, Shelby, I do love you.