[Dailydrool] Fw: Janie Anne's 3rd Gotcha Day

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Tue May 5 06:10:58 PDT 2009

From: Bill
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 7:04 AM
To: dailydrool at proctorhome.net
Subject: Fw: Janie Anne's 3rd Gotcha Day

From: Bill
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 7:03 AM
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Subject: Janie Anne's 3rd Gotcha Day

Please help me wish Janie Anne a "Happy Gotch' Day".
I can't believe it was 3 years ago today that a scared lemon Basset came into my life.  It seems like she and I have been together forever.
I can especially thank her for leading me to the Dailydrool.  I have always loved Bassets and by finding Janie I have met some of the most wonderful people on the Earth.  People who do not share our love for these wonderful creatures can't possibly understand how we, as a group, can share friendship, love, happiness, and tears with people we have never met in person.
So, I wish all of you a wonderful life and continued love and happiness with our wonderful Bassets.
Happy Woofs,
Janie Anne (Colorado Mt Basset), Sherlock (our newest foster) and Bill