[Dailydrool] A Soldier needs Drool....

Tom McLeskey tbmclesk at gmail.com
Wed May 6 20:06:06 PDT 2009

Hello all....This is Soldierdaddy to Drake and Arooba.  I am currently
mobilizing for Iraq.  Tonight we just got word that a Soldier of mine's wife
has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.  She is currently in the hospital and
we are working on getting him home in the morning.... and it will happen.
They are the proud parents of a little baby beagle named Ginger.  I know all
of you slaves and houndies out there have worked miracles before and i am
asking for you to please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, and for all
you houndies out there... give up a little extra drool tonight.  Deployment
is a difficult thing in itself, and life at home continues even though we
leave. My wife Bambi can attest to that. I can only imagine what they are
going through right now, on top of already being seperated.  This Soldier is
a good man, his wife is an absolute doll of a lady, and Ginger is a cute
little pup full of love and energy and snooter kisses for everyone she
meets.  Just please keep them in your thoughts.

Drool to all in need.  God Bless.

--
Thomas B. McLeskey
2LT, AR,  MSARNG