[Dailydrool] Basset hats

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Thu May 7 12:56:30 PDT 2009

I was just on Houndsbay and noticed several stylish hats for bassets.  Now
if you are coming to the BROOD Ramble, we are having a fashion/funny hat
contest and these would be perfect.  So check out Houndsbay, buy a hat to
support basset rescue and then come to the Ramble and support BROOD.  It's a
win/win situation. Of course, you can also make your hat at the Ramble at
the Funny Hat booth.   Don't forget to register at
http://www.brood-va.org/ramble/rambleinfo.htm and get your Ramble Wear,
too!
Liz Kielley
BROOD Ramble Coordinator and foodslave to 5 BROOD bassets