[Dailydrool] cake topper?

Danielle L dll1013 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 20:34:40 PDT 2009

Hey All,

My fiance and I are getting married in October and I came across this very cute cake topper.  I'll say they were bassets, but I guess you could have passed them off as spaniels too!  Anywho...I showed it to my mom and she vetoed it, but now I want it and the site that I found it on doesn't have it available anymore...and I have found it other places, but it's very expensive.

So I'm wondering does any rescue or does anyone know another source that would sell something we could use on our cake topper?

We are getting a new friend on Saturday, her name is Ruby.  We have decided to take a basset in that a couple that goes to our doggy daycare is looking to give up.  She has horrible people anxiety.  SO it should be intersting.  We are trying it on a trial basis...but I'm not sure what timeframe is fair for her, especially since she just shakes around people she doesn't know!

I'll post pictures as soon as I can.  She's adorable...but very tiny!

Danielle
mom to Pheebe & Sammy (atb)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/336330
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/651238