[Dailydrool] Donating gold and DROOL

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 12:45:25 PDT 2009

www.bassethoundtown.com are the folk who are collecting jewelry and gold to benefit House of Puddles - I just sent them a box of my old stuff!

As for DROOL, as in other bodily (or should I say bassety) functions, it happens!  In California, after months of wiping drool off the walls from about knee level down, we painted our one long hallway from waist height down in glossy paint, the same color as the rest of the walls.  This made clean up much easier!  Ever since then, with the houndage growing in our home, we have used gloss or semi gloss paint on walls which cleans up much better than flat wall paint.

Some of our hounds seem droolier than the others - I think the boys are droolier than the girls!  But everyone drools when there is food involved.  The main problem is that Bassets seem to think a lot of things are edible - hence food - that most of us would not consider food - i.e. dirt, shoes, books, bugs....

Drool is easy to deal with and catch when it is hanging down off a flew - but when it begins to fly from flurbling of the head and lips - DUCK!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me