[Dailydrool] Basset Purse on Hounds Bay

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Sun May 10 11:18:54 PDT 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a Hand Painted Purse on Hounds Bay
- the two photos with the grey background are of Hank the Tank (one side)
and Miss Molly of Vegas (other side).  I have had so many compliments on the
purse and am so pleased with the purse that Danielle painted for me.  Also
when the purse wears out I can remove the paintings and frame them.  If you
need a Basset purse (and who doesn't) go take a look.

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1242513422

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Miss Molly of Vegas, Hank the Tank, Ernie
(atb), Alice (atb), Cleo (atb) and Duchess (ATB)