[Dailydrool] saving info from the list

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Sun May 10 11:59:11 PDT 2009

Greetings fellow droolers,

I recently came up with a system for saving information from various posts (only wish I had started earlier.)
I highlight the post then copy it, click on new e-mail message, paste the clipboard then send it to myself. When I receive it I save it to a folder in my in box, Daily Drool info, then sub folders pertaining to the subject. That way when I need the info I won't have to search the archives!

Maybe this is something everyone already though of but it's taken me 9 months to think of it! Not too bright in the technical area, so I thought someone else out there might appreciate my suggestion. Or maybe I just need to get a life!!

Also like Carmen posted earlier, haven't received the drool list and am having to view it in the archive option which is not NEAR as much fun (endless scrolling to the right, ugh!) , can any one help!!

Healing drool to all in need,
Ali slave in training to Cody and Elliot