[Dailydrool] teeny drool very teeny

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:12:23 PDT 2009

Dis Nigel an Llewis.*****sigh*****
(Where Mr. Coo--oh )

We heer to esk for teeny yeeny bit of dool for are liddel Landshar---ok
ok,leggo-- for are liddel ....*brudder*...(there, see Mr. Cooper, Sir? I
done it da way you sez.) becuz he not feelin good. Bwahh (sorry mr. Cooper
Sir. nossir I no fink it funee. Nossir. I feel turbel he not feel good sir
honest yessir.)

Liddel *brudder*  Conley layin roun not playin or nuffin, layin in he crate.
Mossly sleepin. MomPerson all worriet. Took he tempshure Bwaahah
oops...Nossire i no fink habin thermostat stuck up you reer funny NOSIR I no
wanna feel it needer Sir...
But he got no tempshure. MomPerson call da VetMan.
Hi VetMan you ebber heer puppy dog gettin sicky frum Fruntlime?
I putted it on lass nite.
No?
What?
Teef? OH! OH! HIS TEEF!! Yeah!! Ok no wunner he not feelin gud. You Jeenyous
Mr.VetMan Sir.

So now da liddel bra ---BRUDDER-- gettin nice cubes an froze stuff. WE
gittin tole LEEB HE ALOAN!!

Humf.
Yessir Mr. Cooper Sir I go fine a nice cole sumfin for da beby...
Nigel Llewis Cooper YESSIR an Conley

jeeesh.