[Dailydrool] BUY TICKETS BY MIDNIGHT MAY 11 --LAST CALL--JUST DO IT THANK YOU

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Mon May 11 13:33:46 PDT 2009

Woof Woof Woff Yola Bean here,

Poor Cakie poor Cakie cause we gots all her cookies, yummy. Auntie Dawn came
for a visit and brought a full buffet of cookies so I wanted to woof cause
Auntie Dawn didn't have time to write for poor Cakie and Petunia and Rusty
about the wooffel tickets and buttons. There is nice stuff on that there
wooffel, my slave and the Dawnslave went shopping in Canada and they walked
into a store that my slave said she couldn't even afford a shopping bag they
gave in that store. They had Fendi watches the slave just about lost her
eyeballs she said she had NO idea how much they were worth then said must
buy more tickets gave my Dawnslave (yes Cakie she was my Dawnslave for a
time) sorry I lost my mind gave myDawnslave more moola for tickets. So go to
the wooffel page and help the pawhounds in Michigan. I will repaw later
about our visit cause Melba Toast is woofin for me to get this out to the
drool. Boy Melba Toast, FEY and Taco Bell and Nudgie go to the Bridge and I
thought I would get time off but NO they woof and pull tails and woof some
more from that Bridge reminding us to help the pawhounds. So here is the
site.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

Feyfey- Taco Bell....one last round of woofing at the folk. GOT TO BUY THEM
BY MIDNIGHT, EASTERN TIME, TONIGHT!!  REALLY. WE MEAN IT.