[Dailydrool] Butts, Birthdays and BASSETKU!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 14:02:22 PDT 2009

Reporting in that Charles has a lump free and stitches free butt as of an hour ago!!!  I am happy to be able to concentrate at his snooter and and not the tail end of my sweet old dog!

Sweet Pete turns one tomorrow!  Anyone who is considering adopting a buppy or a senior - go for it!  They both hold very different joys and trials - the joys far outweighing the difficulties!  Thanks to Basset Rescue of Florida for bringing me both my buppies - now almost officially big boy Pete and big sister Hannah Lee Dawg!

Still have a few BASSETKU left for Father's Day!  All Basset photos accompanying haiku poetry:

Basset hounds are just

ears, noses and long bodies

housing angel's souls.

Proceeds to Basset Rescue of Florida and House of Puddles.  $10 each + $2 s&h.  Paypal to my4hounds at hotmail.com or e-mail me at the same address.

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me