[Dailydrool] Beach Babes

Lisa de rollinstar at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 19:39:08 PDT 2009

A weekend of fun!  We (Romeo, Molly and slave) went to the beach to check out the long legged babes Yahooo!Cant believe what those long legged California babes do, run after balls in the surf, splash,swim, the stamina!. They just keep goin. Love to watch them shake their booty too! Ah well. So I run with them, thats what I do then maybe they'll notice my athletic prowess, "muscular" bod and my flowing ears. My "girl friend" Molly likes to come even though she doesn't like it much. She gets jealous "grouchy", nagging at me and others all the time. But I keep running with the long legged ones, ahrooooing and cutting them off on the turns (maybe they trip heeheee). But they run back to the water, splashing around, waves crashing. AHHHH - good smells.  Swimming looks great but not for me. I'm pooped. Maybe if I just lay in the sand show them my wonderful sexy belly they'll notice - At least the humans like it :) Lisa slave to "romantic" Romeo and
 "grouchy" Molly.