[Dailydrool] Could it really be????????

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 12 16:32:06 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Ahhhhhh, now lookie dere. Floatin out dere on me pond, Momma callz dem liddel fings ducklinz, Brudder Elwood callz dem dinner. I go on down dere by me fence, I be real quiet, da Momma duck she paddlin by, all dem liddel dellerkasee's follerin rite behind her. I do da flat basset, only moobin me eyeballz. da drool drippin off me chopperz, tenderz, liddel morselz an here dey com nowz. Deeelitefulz.
DING DONG DING DONG
ELWOOD, git da door, Momma packin fur da Waddle.
I tellz youze, dis betterz be impawtant, berry impawtant, I bee a missin me duck meetz.
Otay, nobodie dere, but I lookie on da porch and dere liddel pekage out dere. Liddel pekage, I lookz dis ober, gib it da sniffy. Hmmmmm, it be frum Kanada, ebbin gots liddel frenchy smell, hmmmm, sweet smellin, it must be fur da Brudder Elwood frum one ob his woomenz. Youze know, liddel letz git togedder gift, I puff me chest out, dem frenchy gurls do da oh la la to da Brudder. Dis bedder dan duck. Me tail go rite up, dat not only part ob da Brudder dat go---nebber mind, dat one ob dem TMI.
I open da liddel pekage and dere be lub note fall out, I sit on me rumpbone, readz da wurdz ob lub furst.
Deer Elder Clara. Whut da heck, what in dis, I shake it and out fall dis grey fing. I nebber seez summfin like dis, and here com ol hambutt Elder Clara. She readin. She laffin. She seyz it bee
A brain fur Brudder Elwood. Youze know gray matterz. Do da finkin, meke libbin better fur Elder Clara.
Dere be problum here. It bee da size ob a walnutt. Meebe it go on da back end, by me tail, meebe it be one ob dem--nebber mind, Brudder Elwood gittin liddel racy tonite. Me Waddle mode a showin.
I gonna figger dis out. But we seyz special fanks to Virginia and snooters to Violeta and XaXa-Elder Clara won't let him forget this!!! You are a special lady---

Drool to all in need, Mango we wish you well, condolences to Murphy and JellyBeans? Family, and also Momperson for the loss of her friend Bobbie.

Debbie and the Va Beach gang-whose signature line seems to come and go for some reason---